Repeat guests of our intimate plantation inn return time and time again for a memorable getaway with friends and family, and a warm “welcome home” from the ladies and gentlemen of Nisbet Plantation. But, it may be the sweet tropical cocktails down at Sea Breeze Beach Bar that bring them back next year.
Recent repeat guests, the Cieslak’s and Fekula’s took a Piña Colada Run Around the Island in search of Nevis’ best rum and coconut concoction.
Much to our delight, they named Nisbet Plantation’s Piña Colada “the best on the island” for both taste and presentation.
To celebrate, your favorite bartenders at Sea Breeze have decided to share the recipe with you. Enjoy!
Piña Colada Recipe
- 1 fl oz. of coconut cream (generous measure)
- 1 fl oz. measure of dark rum (generous measure)
- 4 fl oz. of pineapple juice
- Grenadine (for color)
- Nutmeg (to taste)
- Fresh fruit for garnish such as pineapples and strawberries
- Place all ingredients together in a blender with ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour a small amount of grenadine into a 12 oz. hurricane glass and swirl to create a ripple effect.
- Pour the contents of the blender slowly into the center of the glass. Make a circle with the grenadine.
- Decorate the glass with a pineapple wedge and fresh fruit.
- Grate fresh nutmeg on top.