Trade icy sidewalks for icy cocktails, and come weather the Polar Vortex Nibset Plantation-style. Try our new Nisbet Polar Vortex cocktail from a beachfront hammock or from the convenience of home with this recipe.
Photo: Tina Thuell Phography
- 1 oz tequila (Gold)
- 1 oz blue curacao
- 2 oz coconut rum
- Juice of one large lime
- 3 tsp of coconut cream
- 1 slice of lime twisted
- Combine all ingredients into a shaker with two scoops of ice.
- Shake well.
- Dip rim of a martini glass into coconut flakes.
- Pour the content into a martini glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry, lemon twist and an orange wedge.
- Take the twisted lime from the shaker, and put into the glass.
Remember, at Nisbet the only ice you’ll see is in the cocktails.